PCA Pet Services
PCA Pet Services has control over the purpose for which and the manner in which your personal data is processed.
Data Controller’s Contact Details:
Pluranet Ltd, 42 Redstone Park, Redhill Surrey RH14AT
Data Protection Officer: Mr Richard Plumb
Why We Collect Your Data:
Pluranet Ltd only collects your personal data to manage your account or service your enquiry.
If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into through our website.
To notify you about changes to our service, and in connection with arrangements on your account.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or email.
Storage of personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers located in the United Kingdom. Where you have chosen a password to access your account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Sharing Of Your Data With Third Parties
We may disclose information to third parties where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Our websites may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites please note these websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept responsibility or liability for these policies.
We will not share your details with third parties unless you have consented for us to do so.
Further information on onward transfers:
PCA Pet Services will not transfer the personal data you have provided outside of the UK or European Union unless this is permitted in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
How Long Will The Personal Data Be Kept For:
The personal data you have supplied will be destroyed in accordance with PCA Pet Services Data Retention Policy not more than seven years after your account has closed.
Statutory Obligations to Provide The Personal Data:
There is no statutory obligation on you to provide any personal data about you, however, if you do not we will not be able to service your account as effectively.
Data Subject Rights:
From 25 May 2018 you will have some specific rights in respect of your personal data. These may include some or all of the following rights to:
- see what personal data about you pluranet Ltd holds at any time (subject to certain caveats, for example where third parties are identified);
- have Pluranet Ltd correct any errors (if any) in the personal data it holds about you (or you can do this yourself via your online account);
- request the erasure your personal data in certain circumstances;
- request processing of your personal data is restricted (this will only apply in certain situations, for example where its accuracy is contested, where the processing is unlawful and the you oppose its proposed erasure by PCA Pet Services, or wherePCA Pet Services no longer needs to process the personal data, but it is required by you in connection with legal claims);
- object to the processing where the processing is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller (thoughPCA Pet Services will still be able to continue with the processing in certain circumstances, such as if there are compelling grounds for the processing which over ride your interests).
Will the personal data be processed for a different purpose?
No. If PCA Pet Services needs to inform recipients about any action it has taken under the Data Protection Act then it will do so by placing a Notice onPCA Pet Services’s website informing the public of any relevant changes
If you are dissatisfied with how your personal data is processed byPCA Pet Services then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner who can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF
Pluranet Ltd has been asked to provide further information about the cookies used on the site
When you visit the website, some details are recorded from your web browser for statistical purposes.
For more information about the GDPR, visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website
Analytics tools (various)
Analytics sets cookies to help PCA Pet Services accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and the volumes of usage for example, but could vary.